Hello --

I'm consistently unable to fully load any page on allaire's website.
Granted, I'm in Beijing, China and the internet connection is shocking (i'm
lucky to be connected via our office 128K isdn line).  however, i'm able to
do searches on all major search engines, pull up microsoft.com, and even
the notoriously slow lotus.com and notes.net are being served up.  does
anyone else residing outside the US have connection timeouts to
allaire.com?  i'd really like to try out JRun, but i can't even get to the
page, and i can't find if allaire has any international mirror sites.  any
advice is appreciated....

cheers,
susan rajnic
[EMAIL PROTECTED]