Dear Friend,

I got to know you  from
http://www.mail-archive.com/jsp-interest@java.sun.com/msg04862.html.
My name is Sergey, I'm from Boston, U.S.A. and I've been living  with my
family in India for the last 5 months.

To come to India was always something that we wanted all our life, a "dream from
childhood" but, unfortunately by the age of 20 life responsibilities force so
many of us to abandon our dreams and goals in favor of a monthly paycheck.
We get trapped in a daily routine because we were educated to go to school,
get a job and work towards retirement.

Several years ago we met a company with exclusive, life changing products,
most generous marketing plan and honest and caring leadership that WANTED
us to dream and was willing to teach us how to achieve our goals.
Of course, we ourselves were willing to make some changes and learn some
new skills, and that helped us to achieve the top management position
in a record short time.

We came to India as soon as our company opened operations here,
and we are looking for some dynamic and entrepreneurial people to whom
we could pass our experience and knowledge.
Let me give you a few facts:

-recently opened in India and already up to Rs 28 crore per month in sales!
-fastest growing company in the world in nutrition and weight-control industry
-unique herbal-based products approved in 49 countries
-publicly held company traded on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange
-over 20 years on the market
-$1.85 Billion dollars in sales in 1999
-30+  million documented satisfied customers world-wide

This is not a situation where you must quit your job and overnight have a new
profession.
Over 90% of us began strictly part time, putting in whatever hours our schedules
allowed, working around our children, our jobs and committments etc.
When our part time incomes from this business matched or exceeded our current jobs,
many of us made the decision to do this full time.

So whether you just need an extra few thousand rupees per month or you'd like
to have an incredible lifestyle and to build a wall of financial security around
your family, fill out the  following form that will help me to contact you
with the appropriate details:

http://pwp.roltanet.com/herbalife/Profile1.html

This is a ground-floor opportunity and the right time is NOW.

Best Regards,
Sergey and Lana
Executive President's Team

P.S. If you are one of those fortunate who is completely satisfied
with what you already have, please pass my e-mail to those friends
who are looking for a new opportunity: [EMAIL PROTECTED]