Naggi Rao wrote:

> Hi ,
> 1)Can you access the servlets independently ?

Yes, I could.  'aplication' is the servletContext object inside JSP.

> 2)try getting all the loaded servlets as:
>
> ServletContext context getServletContext();
> Enumeration names=context.getServletNames();
> while(names.hasMoreElements() ) {
> String name =(String) names.nextElement();
> out.println("Servlet : + name + " is loaded");
> }

I am pretty sure this will work

> I am sure this must be a bug if , one cannot forward to a loaded servlet !

I think so too.  And I am a little big worry that this could be something wrong
with
the way I setup my weblogic environment.  But after looking over the properties
files
so many time I couldn't figure it out what going wrong with it.  Notice, my
weblogic instance is running on Solaris/dual intel processor.

Thanks,

ps. If find out something, I'll let you guys know.