Dacian,

Are you sure all these calls share the same hostname? If you go from
http://www.foo.com/test/foo.jsp to http://www.bar.com/test/bar.jsp, you will
get a new session ID. At least that's what I think happens with servlets, so
it should be the same (?) with JSPs.

Let me know if this doesn't solve your problem, and I'll look into it more
closely.

Rob