make sure ur tools.jar is on classpath + all other

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Richard Lomax
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2000 12:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Getting Started

Help!  We can't seem to start our jsp server!
Our development team is beginning to work with JSPs.
We are working on an Ultra60, running Solaris 2.7.
The CLASSPATH includes:
jdk1.2.2/lib
j2sdkee1.2.1/lib
jswdk-1.0.1/lib
JSDK2.0/lib

However, when we attempt to run the "startserver" script, the following
message appears:
com/sun/web/shell/Startup

Ideas?

Thanks!