Hi,

I am trying my first jsp program(which outputs hello world through the
out.println statement) using java webserver and jswdk.I have set the
classpath in the autoexec.bat as below:
set
CLASSPATH=.;c:\jswdk-1.0.1\lib\servlet.jar;c:\jswdk-1.0.1\lib\jspengine.jar;C:\JDK1.2.2\lib\tools.jar
set JAVA_HOME = "C:\JDK1.2.2"
I started my java webserver and invoked the startserver.bat file in the
jswdk installation directory.When i try to open the jsp file in the browser
by http://localhost:8080/first.jsp i am getting an error as file not
found(error 404). I placed my jsp file in the servlets directory of java
webserver installation directory.
Can someone tell me what exactly is the way to configure the java web server
with jswdk.I think there's something wrong in my configuration.
I am also getting an error while starting the server with jswdk as
environment out of space.I tried changing the size to the maximum but no
use.
Please help me!!!!
TIS,
Syamala.

Get your own Free Unified Messaging email account (with toll-free voicemail and fax!)
at http://www.electronmail.com