Hello,

Ok, I am sold on JSP's seperation of code/html, But I also understand that
there are a few different JSP "MODELS".... Which is the most widely used for
general JDBC access?

Can I call a JSP page directly, that references a JDBC bean? Does the "bean"
therefore become the main code body (equivalent for a cgi program)? If so,
how are the session and the http input parameters handled in the bean? Any
examples?

Keith