Hi,
        I have to access a cookie that is on a separate domain.
I have a J2EE application running on port 8000 and Calendar Server
application running on port 81.The domain for the calendar server is set as
myMachineName.xyz.com

I am storing a cookie on my Calendar server.This cookie is not available on
the J2ee server port 8000.

Since i have open source of the Calendar Server, i am writing a javascript
function for storing the Cookie.The function is as follows:
SetCookie(name,value,expDate,path,Domain,SSL);

How can i access the cookie info on my J2EE server.

Please Help.

Regards,
Ritesh