Hi,
        I am trying to start a standalone Java application from my servlet.
In my servlet, what exactly i am doing is as follows:
On doPost() i am writing:
Process p = Runtime.getRuntime().exec("Batch file");
This batch file is something like this:
java  MyApplication

The problem is, this Process cannot execute as it requires console for
processing.Though non-console appl. like notepad can run from the servlet
using exec, but console application are not executed.

I want a way out where i can execute the Batch file or the same command from
my HTML( and not command prompt).
Can anybody help me on this.
Regards,
Ritesh