Hi,
  For example, I have one jsp page allow user enter the personal info
(info.jsp) and another is disclamer page (disclamer.jsp).  When the user
click submit in the info.jsp it will goto the disclamer.jsp, and if the user
click agree in the disclamer.jsp, then it will pass it to the servlet to
process.
  Please tell me how to pass all the value from the info.jsp to
disclamer.jsp and to servlet.
  I think I can create a bean or a hash table in the disclamer.jsp, get all
the value from the info.jsp and store it to the bean or hash table, and set
into the session and pass to the servlet.  But I don't think this is a good
way to do this, bcos if i do it like that, i need to put many java code in
disclamer.jsp.

  Anyone can please suggest a good way to me.  Thank you.

louis