Actually i am trying to have my stand alone java application web enabled.
Presently i am typing on the command prompt something like this:
  java   AppName
Then my Application is started.
I want to start the same from the browser.
For this i have been using a servlet that has something like this :
        Process p = Runtime.getRuntime().exec("java AppName");
This command is not working on the servlet, though the same command works
from a stand alone java client.
Can u help me into this.
If any other way is possible, can u help me.

Only a Note: May be applets may be of some help,but i have no idea about
that.

Regards,
Ritesh