Hi,

I am building an application that should build dynamic web pages on several
platforms (MS Windows, Unix, Apple). The application will be burnt on a CD
that's shipped to users. Users run the application on their standalone PC/
Workstation, without a internet connection.

Still being in the definition process, I am considering Java Servlets and
Java Server Pages. What kind of Server can I use for this application?

Is there a mini webserver that can be easily installed and run on a
standalone PC? What's the purchase cost and where do I find it?

Regards,

Hans Dekker