Hi,

            I’m trying to get a JavaBean’s property using the following line
:

<jsp:getProperty name="lineType" property="description"/>

In the JSWDK all works fine, but when I try to execute the same JSP in the
Apache nothing is returned (no errors too). Does anybody know why ? If I
change the line by the method (using lineType object as a class and not as a
bean) :

<%=lineType.getDescription()%>

all works fine (the Description property's value is showed in the JSP),
showing that my databases connections are ok, then the unique explication is
that a jsp:getProperty isn't working well... Does anyone know why ?

            Thanks in advance,

Sergio Stateri Jr

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sao Paulo (SP) Brazil