Hello,

I have some trouble to target the output into different frames.

-I have a page with a banner-, a task- and a main- frame.

  banner
a       main

- By using a link with a target attribut (within task) I can direct the
output (into main).
- The form in main is displayed and also the following jsp-page.
+ But I want also to update the task- and banner- frame automatically.
   -< base target="taskFrame"> with <jsp:include "task.jsp"> doesn´t work
   and using a further link isn´t the right solution

thanks in advance,

Ralf Grefe