Hi;

I would like to be able to add extra parameter before
I forward to a page. The destination page is not
necessarily servlet or JSP but could be cold fusion or
ASP page.

If I do something like this in index.jsp

<jsp:forward page= "xxx." >

<jsp:param name="userid" value="abc" />

</jsp:forward>

It would add the parameter in there just fine. What I
want is to replace "abc" with a variable that resides
in the index.jsp. It doesn't seem to work. First, it
has to be quoted. Second, if I want to use
expression<%=myVariable %>, it would display it as a
value <˙myVariable %>.

Is there other way to do something like this.

Thanks!