thank you very much for your help sir ... it help me so much .. thx .. c ya

-----Original Message-----
From: Yasir Feroze Minhas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 6:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: how set class path

Go to start menu->Settings->Control panel and double click system icon. It
will show you system properties. Choose Environment tab. Now if the
CLASSPATH (case does not matter) is already set in it then append you
directory path to it. If you have never set a classpath variable then there
are two text boxes given at the bottom of this tag. Enter CLASSPATH in first
text box and in the second enter the path to your directory. Click set
button and then click apply. You classpath is now set.

Example
I want to include d:\projects directory to my classpath and there is a
classpath variable already in my system environment (e.g c:\somedir) then I
will apppend the path like this
c:\somedir;d:\projects;

hope this will help
regards