dimension." --Oliver Wendell Holmes

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Steiner, Jeff
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 11:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: What to do of this demn auto replyFw: Out of Office
AutoReply : FW: HELP URGENT WITH JSP TAGS!!!

Unfortunately, some of have real jobs that require us to be gone
occasionally.  When this happens, most people put up auto responders to let
others in the office know that we are gone.  It takes about 2 seconds to
figure out that the email is an auto responder and delete it, maybe less for
some faster with the keyboard than the average bear.

Jeff Steiner