I am novice to Java Technologies.

I am using Weblogic as EJBean container and Sybase as Resource Manager.

In weblogic.properties I mentioned the following details to make connection
pool:

weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.SybaseDB=\
         url=jdbc:sybase:Tds:db1.hyd.wilco-int.com:1400/STB2LocalData,\
         driver=com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybDriver,\
         initialCapacity=1,\
         maxCapacity=2,\
         capacityIncrement=1,\
         props=user=stb2;password=stb2user
weblogic.allow.reserve.weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.SybaseDB= everyone
weblogic.allow.reset.weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.SybaseDB= everyone
weblogic.allow.shrink.weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.SybaseDB= everyone

The deployment descriptor has the following details:

<resource-ref>
  <description>DataSource</description>
  <res-ref-name>jdbc/SybaseDB</res-ref-name>
  <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
</resource-ref>

And from EJBean I am trying to access a connection from the connection pool.

DataSource ds = (DataSource)ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/jdbc/SybaseDB");
Connection connection = ds.getConnection("stb2user", "stb2");

While deploying I am getting an error:

ERROR: Error from ejbc: No JNDI name set for the referenced resource factory
for reference jdbc/SybaseDB of type javax.sql.DataSource

Please let me know how to solve this problem.

regards,

Diwakar.
(office) +91-40-3308600 x8547.