From: Raghavendra i Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 8:18 AM
Subject: Session timeout

> How can I timeout a session using JSPs ?? i.e if the User is initially
logs into my web site and then is idle for 15 minutes I want to timeout his
sesion .After the timeout, if the User clicks on anything on the existing
page I want to redirect him to the Login page of the application.  Also if
he goes back in the browser (Using the Back button) I do not want to allow
him to do that. I am quite new to JSP and hence any help will be highly
appreciated.