From: Vaishali Joshi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 1:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Unhandled Error!

Hi All
I am having a problem whenever I try to run JSP through web sphere.
I am getting following message on the browser window:

Unhandled error! You might want to consider having an error page to report
such errors more gracefully
com.sun.jsp.JspException: Compilation failed
----
---

I am developing JSP file in Jdeveloper environment, and it runs fine within
that env. , but as soon as I try to run it through websphere, I get this
error. Any idea? Did anyone face similar problem? jDeveloper is running
1.1.8 and websphere is running 1.1.7. Do you think that might be causing
this problem.

Your answer is highly appreciated.

thanks a million

Vaishali