Thank you very much
It did work but still I've got this problem
My autoexec.bat is:

mode con codepage prepare=((850) c:\windows\COMMAND\ega.cpi)
mode con codepage select=850
keyb uk,,c:\windows\COMMAND\keyboard.sys
set PATH=C:\jdk1.2.2\bin
set CLASSPATH=C:\jdk1.2.2\lib\tools.jar;C:\jdk1.2.2;

The java programs work well but with jswdk the problem is the following:
When I start my startserver.bat at the prompt the java console is
initialized and I can invoke examples in
http://localhost or 127.0.0.1:8080 but when I try to stop the server by
typing in the console:
C:\jswdk-1.0.1\> stopserver.bat
I have got the following problem:
Using classpath: .\classes;.\webserver.jar; .....etc the same message you
get when you start startserver.bat but the next line is : Bad command or
file name
Basically I can not stop the server by command but I have to close the dos
window which I hate
How can I overcome this problem