You can get the connection to your Corba object anywhere you want...in the JSP page
directly or in another bean or proxy object. What might be best though since Corba
binds are so expensive is this...write an object to connection pool for your Corba
objects and then from your JSP, just ask the pool for a connection and then use the
connection to invoke methods. Keep in my mind though that there are lots of ways to do
Corba from JSP.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 8/1/00 10:50 >>>
Dear Members,
      Iam goin to work on accessing database thru corba objects from my jsp
pages, if anyone has worked on this then pls put some light on this. I mean
to say where should i took connection, in some bean or in jsp page itself ?
Thx in advance,
Karan