Hello,

 I installed JDK 1.2.2 and JSWDK , and now I can run examples in JSWDK.
 But when I put my own JSP files in /examples/jsp, either directly or in
 their own subdirectory(same directories with examples), I got 500
error(Internal server error)

I find some funny thing:even I modify the code in example(such as change
some HTML code), but it still gives the result of originally code. It means
the server doesn't recongize the new modified code.

 Can some one can tell me what the reason is?=20

 Thanks a lot.