hi ,

i want to update using oracel  through jap page  date and time.
and retriving the same. how can i do it. urgent please

my code is:

         java.util.Date datStart,datExpiry,
          dObjCurr= new java.util.Date();
          //out.println(dObjCurr);
            int iStartDay=0;
          int iStartMonth=0;
          int iStartYear=0;
            int iExpiryDay =0;
          int iExpiryMonth =0;
          int  iExpiryYear=0;
          String sStartDate=null;
          String sExpiryDate=null;

          try{

             datExpiry=new java.util.Date();

              //out.println(datExpiry);%><br><%
             //formating it into the type dd/mm/yy

             DateFormat
df=DateFormat.getDateInstance(DateFormat.SHORT,Locale.US);

              sExpiryDate=df.format(datExpiry);
                  // out.println(sExpiryDate);%><br><%

             }catch(Exception e)
                         {
                     }

inseting time
INSERT IN TO ..............
TO_DATE('" + sExpiryDate+ "','MM-DD-YY')

IT WILL BE STORED ONLY DATE. BUT I WANT TO STROE TIME ALSO. HOW CAN I DO IT.

subu