Hi there,
i have a question to ask..
i tried to create the session on the first page(using
putValue() like you suggested), and in my shopping
list page i have a bean which i assigned as session
bean...surprisingly,
this session is bound to each other... i initially
thought that it might turn out to be 2 session
objects. or maybe i'm wrong , but it works ok when i
tried to run on different machine..
is this because the machine assigns the session id for
me to use no matter i assign the bean as session or i
created it somewhereelse , it's gonna be the same
number..
maybe you can explain me a bit more what is going on
behind..
thank you so much
Regards,
Chad

--- TODD HARNEY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > You
can explicitly get the session object by calling