Hi Eoin,
> . I am just not clear how to dynamically populate a list box  so that the
> user may select one and then I can use the selected value to retrieve that
> employee's information.
Heres a code snippet:

<select name="clientes">
<%
  for (int i = 0; i < clientes.size(); i++){
    clienteBean.select(((Integer)clientes.get(i)).intValue());
%>
  <option
value="<%=clienteBean.getNdx()%>"><%=clienteBean.getNome()%></option>
<%
  }
%>
</select>

In this case, I retrieved the pri key for my clients as an
ArrayList(clientes) from my EJB.

sven

Sven van 't Veer                                              http://www.cachoeiro.net
Java Developer                                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        _/_
The answer                             /   \
    to the ultimate question        nnn|.
.|nnn                                     42