Dear all

I have this test1.wml which use <setvar> and called a JSP

<card id = "enter">

        <do type="accept" label="Next">
                <go href="http://web1/mega/wap/enterW.jsp">
                        <setvar name="test" value="5678999"/>
                        <postfield name="WapPhoneID" value="2221234"/>

                </go>

        </do>
  </card>

In my JSP's <%.. %> section, I would like to read the value of variable
name.
However, the value is none. I can read the value of test in the <wml>
section

e.g. Test: $(test)

My question is, how can I read the value of test within the JSP section
(java code section)

I tried this also
<% String testing = %>$(test)<%;%>

Not working?