You must place your bean in the serverclasses directory!

Jens

-----Original Message-----
From: Deepak Arora [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 10:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: jsp-bean

Hi friends
i am trying to acess a bean from my jsp pages
i have placed my jsp pages & bean in public_html
directory of weblogic
but my jsp pages are not able to locate the class file

is there any other directory where i should keep the
class files
i am also unclear about id and class attributes of
usebean tag
any example will be apppreciated
kindly help
it's very urgent