I know this is a basic question: I'm new, have mercy!

I want to include jsp files with different url variables.  I want to do
this:

String barFile = "catalogBar.jsp?catPg=" +
request.getParameter("catPg");

<%@ include file= "<%= barFile %>" %>

However, of course jsp is having none of this.  Here's my error:

500 internal server error (fast becoming my new motto, by the way)
javax.servlet.ServletException: Parse Error in JSP page: The include
directive on line 23 The JSP page null's depedency '1' could not be
found.
allaire.jrun.jsp.ParseException: The include directive on line 23 The
JSP page null's depedency '1' could not be found.

How can I variabalize the url of the file to be included?

Julia
-