The WebSphere Tools *are* indeed a part of VisualAge for Java 3.0x Pro.

However, there are a number of situations in which you would not see the
feature to load and among those reasons, the most common are:

1 - You are running your VA/Java image on Window 95/98. The WebSphere Tools
are only supported on VA/Java installed on NT/2000 (and AIX) because
WebSphere 3.0x is not supported on 95/98.

If you are on 95/98, you'll need to use NT or 2000 (or AIX).

2 - You are using the Early Adopter's Edition JDK 1.2 PRO which does not
ship with the WebSphere Tools. You'll need to install the JDK 1.1x version
of Pro 3.0.

Hope this helps,

Sheldon Bradley Wosnick
VisualAge for Java WebSphere Tools,