Hi,
I am not absolutely sure but I think that in the class which inherits this class
you should
explicitly write "<" or " >" in the overriden method compareElementAt(...)

ex.
 public int compareElementsAt(int beginLoc, int endLoc) {
  if(beginLoc>endLoc)
   return -1;
  else return 1;
}
or for reverse order:
 public int compareElementsAt(int beginLoc, int endLoc) {
  if(beginLoc<endLoc)
   return -1;
  else return 1;
}
Please let me know if you succeed it, I think that is in this way but right now I
have no time to check.

Regards,
Ionel Condor.