Hi Pradeep,
here is the code to access the title of a database: NOTE: I use this code in
a servlet.

1.Query
if(success == true){
notesSession = NotesFactory.createSession(server,user,password);
        if(notesSession != null){
                //get database
                Db = notesSession.getDatabase(server,DbName);

                if(Db != null){

                        String title = Db.getTitle();

2.Query

First of all how did you copy the database? Did you use a Notes client? If
so then did you switch off the "Access Control List" check box in the copy
dialog box.  It is important that you copy the database via a Notes client
as copying databases from the OS file system can cause all sorts of problems
- replication conflicts etc...

Regards

Marc