Marc &
Lastname firstName

If you are interested then I can send you the code to access the lotus
notes database. My only problem is that I am  a big 'zero' in Lotus Lotes'
and that's why whenever I am trying to access data from Lotus Notes Db I am
finding it difficult to copy with document  and remove the access control
even when the database is local. But perhaps you will not face problem in
that.
But my Code works fine with other Database where there is no security. How
do you set an anonymous to Author or other higher level,? Will it solve the
problem. Please let me know.
Let me know.

I used file->database->new copy & tick off the ACL while coping but still
getting some security problem and also Marc I copied it from Notes
Client...

Thanks to you and Marc.

Regards
Pradeep
|------------------------+------------------------+------------------------|
|                        |   Lastname Firstname   |                        |
|                        |   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |           To:          |
|                        |   Sent by: A mailing   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|                        |   list about Java      |   soft.com             |
|                        |   Server Pages         |           cc:          |
|                        |   specification and    |   (bcc: Pradeep        |
|                        |   reference            |   Roy/Intentia_AU/Inten|
|                        |   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|   tia)                 |
|                        |   n.com>               |           Subject:     |
|                        |                        |   Re: How do you change|
|                        |   08/08/00 09:00 ZE8   |   the LOTUS NOTES      |
|                        |   Please respond to A  |   Database Security to |
|                        |   mailing list about   |   access by JSP?       |
|                        |   Java Server Pages    |                        |
|                        |   specification and    |                        |
|                        |   reference            |                        |
|                        |                        |                        |
|------------------------+------------------------+------------------------|

hi,Pradeep
If you want to change the ACL of the database,you must be administator of
it.
if you not so,you can made a new copy without ACL.
if you so, I think you should set anonymous to Author or other higher
level,

Pradeep wrote:
Hi

Could anyone tell me how to change the database security of LOTUS NOTES
after copying the database. It would help me the data to be accessed in the
JSP.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep