This is *SO WIERD* !!!!

So, to recap, my XML will no serve properly through JRUN, apparently.  It's
fine simply running off my desktop, and it's fine going through IIS5 (i'm
using MSIE5 incedently), *BUT* anytime I call the XML files through my JRUN
web (and JSP is running fine through this web so it's set up correctly,
btw), the XML simply spews through as a long text string including the XML
tags, rather than parsing those XML tags per my XSL definition.

Why would this happen?

I even explicitly set the MIME extensions on Jrun:

.xml ->  text/xml
.xsl ->  text/xml

Any thoughts?

Thanks!