Anurag Gaur wrote:

> Hans,
>
> I have provided the taglib directive in the jsp page. And since the JSP compiler
> is not giving any errors means it finds the TLD file successfully to do the
> syntax
> checking for the tags on the same page. But there is no output from the Tag
> handler class at runtime.
> Any other possible problems in this scenario?

So, I assume that if you look at the HTML sent to the browser, your custom
action elements are not visible, but the output they produce is not there
either. Is that what you mean? If so, there must be a problem with your tag
handlers. Send code if you want some advice.

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gefion Software         http://www.gefionsoftware.com