What is your query ? If you can send it , I can trying running on our oracle
database ,you may want to include the table structure of the tables used in your
query ,  so that I can create a similar scenario.

Santosh

subramanian Athimoolam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/17/2000 02:17:33 AM

Please respond to A mailing list about Java Server Pages specification and
      reference <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>