;-)

I think what Sven is trying to say is that people should learn what 'server
side technology' really means.
The real answer is as always: it depends on what you mean ;-)

If you want to call a java JSP function in your browser, the answer is: no.
that means you'll have to find other ways to do this.
- use a javascript function. The nice (and difficult) thing is that JSP
allows you to dynamically create javascript functions.
- use an applet ;-)
- perform a new http get. This might be in a new window or another frame or
whatever.

Geert Van Damme

http://www.cachoeiro.net
Java Developer