Hi guys,
When i download the oreilly multipart .zip file from servlets.com, I get
only the .java files. where can I fine .class files. It is not part of .jar.
Even when i try to compile the multipartrequest.java file i get a few errors
with

"servletrequest" defined in multipartrequest.java file not defined .....
and a few more errors like this.
pls if someone has the .class files or where is this .class file pls let me
know. sorry, not just that i am lazy to correct the errors and compile but
wanted to have the .class files immediately.
srinivas.