Hi,
we are using connection pooling to connect to the Oracle DB from
jsp/servlets. the codes we are using is comming from oreilly, it works fine
for a while, but somehow, it has problem now. some connection will not be
created. we been debugging the code, but did not help.

is someone using the connection pool at real work project?
could you offer me the real connection pooling codes which is working at
your side? I really need to make it work ASAP at my side.

highly appreciate the big help!

Regards,

Helen