check the question of the week at www.javasoft.com please.

Dennis Huang

-----Original Message-----
From: Narayanaswamy, Kumaran (CTS) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 6:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Query regarding processing a form

Hi All,
   Can anyone solve this trivial Problem.
I have two forms with identical elements with same name for all the form
elements,When i enter the values in the form and   Process it through an
Servlet or JSP i want to access the values of the first form alone,is there
anything called indexing,i can't change the form elements name's as it is
one of my requirements,Can any one help me out to do this.

with regards,
Kumaran

information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this
e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

                Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com