Neal Cabage wrote:

> Can anyone recommend how I might apply XSL to my XML on the server side?  I
> am using JRUN and presume my best option is the <jrun:xslt/> custom tag, but
> I can't get the damned thing to work.  Can anyone recommend another solution
> or what I might be missing with this solution?

I can't speak to how to use the JRun tag, but an alternative to consider is a tag
called <xsl:apply> in the Jakarta Taglibs project
<http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs>.  It uses Xalan to apply an XSL stylesheet to
XML data, and lets you originate your data (and your stylesheet) from any of:
* Beans already in memory
* Web application resources (such as a static
  stylesheet)
* Dynamically requested output of another servlet
  or JSP page in your application.

> Thanks!
> Neal

Craig McClanahan