Hi kanojiajogesh,

I can't answer on where to get resource on creating a bean (because I used a
book myself), but as far as connecting to a database:

For start, there's a demo in the standard development kit.  I have version
1.2.2 in Windows environment.

  C:\jdk1.2.2\demo\jfc\DBDemos

This demo assumes that you know how to create a DSN.  However there are
other books that will show you how to connect to a database without having
to create a DSN.

All you need to do is figure out how to create and use a bean and learn from
the examples above and integrate this into your JSP.