How to unsubsribe.....the one given below listerv@ doesn't work....have
tried with the given body message which one has to write
to sign off!!!

This electronic communication and any accompanying document is being
transmitted over the Indian Oil Network and contains confidential
information that is for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and is protected against unauthorised disclosure. If
the reader of this message is not the intended receipient or the employee or
agent responsible to deliver to the intended receipient, or is not intended
to act on it, be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication, or the use of its contents is prohibited and
is likely to be attended by legal consequences. If you have received this
communication in error and/or are not the intended receipient, please
immediately notify the undersigned or Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. at the
telephone or the fax number or email address given above and permanently
delete the original message from your email system.