www.mannainc.com <http://www.mannainc.com>

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Howard Lee
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2000 6:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: how do I?

Hi guys,

I have a program that generates XML and calls a JSP. I want the JSP to
somehow takes this XML input (not necessarily a file) and do processing. How
should the XML generating program call the JSP? I don't think I can embed
the XML into URL. Any idea guys? Thank you very much.

howard