> I am using weblogic 5.1.0 with netscape server 3.6. I have problems using
> getRequestDispatcher(), method. No error at the  weblogic and
> netscape log files,
> it is compiling the jsp file and creating
> myserver/classfiles/jsp_servlet/_jsp/_confirm classfile under
> weblogic directory,
> but the netscape displaying just the html tags as if it is a text
> file, IE is
> saying page cannot be displayed,
>
> The code is like this,
>
> getServletConfig().getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher
> ("/jsp/Test.jsp").forward(req, res);
>
> It is working fine with weblogic 4.5 and netscape server 3.6.

This looks to me as a MIME/Content-Type issue. The HTTP response is having
text/plain as Content type.

Check whether u have a MIME-TYPE or Content-Type set for .jsp file suffix.
This you can
check throgh ur Netscape Admin. Go to ur Netscape instance admin screen and
click on MIME Types
link under preferences TAB. Now check for text/html content-type and the
file suffix's it is
associated with. If you dont find jsp add jsp. Now apply changes, bounce NES
instance and try again.

-Shiraz