Sanjay

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Sushil Singh
Sent: 08 September 2000 17:05
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Servlet - JSP Functionality

Hi,

I have one question related to Servlet and JSP functionality.

In case of servlet, for the first time when we call a servlet, server
will load the servlet into memory and then serve the request. All other
calls to the same servlet will be handled directly i.e. without
reloading the servlet again since its already loaded.

But in case of JSP, whether JSP will be loaded into memory for the first
call?

Thanks in advance.

Sushil