Hi,
Only OAS 4.0.8.2 supports JSP on a Sun box.  OAS
4.0.8.2 has JSP application cardtrige.  We were able
to configure JSP application to run on OAS; however,
we ran into so many problems every time we release new
jsp sources.  We got some weird Servlet errors.  Since
we've got so many problems w/o support from Oracle, by
the way Oracle is not very good of supporting this
product, we just changed to Oracle IAS.  We now still
try to configure jsp application on this new web
server.  Oracle claims that this product is better
because it uses Apache technology as the web server
but we got to see it.

Hope it helps,

Queenie