Hi All,
I am having javascript problem in JSP. In IE if i click a link it's giving "Object
Expected at Line 1 Char 1", but the same code is working in Netscape.
    This problem is coming when we ported our system to UNIX Environment , but I
didn't get this error when tested on NT.
    I am using JSP on  Weblogic Server.
Can Anyone tell me what could be the reason.?
Thanks in Advance.
Thomas.

Thomas John
Wipro Technologies,