Dear dummy,
http://java.sun.com/
Try starting there.  Order the PROFESSIONAL JSP book from
http://www.wrox.com/ .  Ralhan wasn't being rude.  This list is for the
"hard" questions about JSP.  I think most list subscribers expect you to
have at least read a book/the sun website and tried the java examples on
your own.  We did it, so can you.

--Angus Mezick
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime.