Hi,
        I hope this is the right place to ask this question.  If not, I am sorry
and hope someone can redirect me to the right source.  I am using GNUJSP
1.0.1pre1, ApacheJServ 1.1.2, and Apache 1.3.12.  I wish to be able to
display both JSP and HTML files which reside in the same directory.  But by
doing the following, I always got the 404 not found error.

<VirtualHost jimmyoh.palmwindow.com.sg:8100>
ApJServMount /usermgmt ajpv12://localhost:8007/umgmt
ApJServAction .jsp /usermgmt/gnujsp
</VirtualHost>

Even if I tried to apply a hard coded RewriteRule, it does not seem to work:

<VirtualHost jimmyoh.palmwindow.com.sg:8100>
RewriteRule htm$ http://jimmyoh.palmwindow.com.sg:8000/usermgmt/index.htm
[P]

ajpv12://localhost:8007/umgmt
ApJServAction .jsp /usermgmt/gnujsp
</VirtualHost>

        Is what am I going to do possible at all?  TIA foir any help rendered.

Cheers
Jimmy